What We Value
We understand there is little difference between who we are in business and who we are in life. Our fundamental beliefs help guide our principles, dictate our behavior, and help us stay on the right path to fulfilling goals. Our core values act as a filter in our decision-making process, as well as give boundaries to our team members so they can maintain individuality while being a part of our team.
- Integrity is vital to us working together. Declare and do what you say you are going to do, by when you say you are going to do it. If you are unable to do it, then take responsibility for cleaning up messes. Honor your word to yourself and to others. Stand for what you are committed to, honoring your word under any circumstance.
- Personal Responsibility is taking responsibility in any situation. Do not blame, deny, make excuses, or become a victim to circumstance. You are able to make the distinction between your emotions and the emotions of another.
- Choice is acknowledging to have the power of choice in every moment. Without possibility and personal responsibility, there is no choice.
- Communication creates your reality by using what you think, what you say, and what you listen for. You can distinguish fact from story and be aware of your background conversations.
- Possibility is recognizing real or perceived constraints then removing or shifting them to create possibilities from a place of nothing that otherwise may not exist. You put the past in the past, letting go of old patterns of thoughts, beliefs, values, fears and habits that do not serve you.
- Self-knowledge is honoring your authentic self. Through self-reflection and ego awareness you know how to shift your focus when required. You learn and grow through your successes and failures by being vulnerable, humble and by being able to laugh at yourself. You consider how the world occurs for others and know that your reality is not THE reality. Do not take things personally.